PnPAuthors Promotional Magazine for Authors, Poets, and Artist
Comments from Readers
* Thank you Peter and Pattimari for all your hard work
* Peter's columns are so interesting, thank you Peter
* Suzanne is so relaxing for me, thank you Suzanne. Question: Did you go to classes for all your good information?
* Does Suzanne have a medical degree; if not, she sure knows how to make people work toward getting past their own problems.
* Motherhood is short, but good info
* Charles I just bought your book
* Johnny you are always fun to read
* Johnny makes me think with his politics
* Peter's column is fun to read and informative
* J. House helps with my own relationship; I've tried some of your stuff, and it works
* What happen to Joyce's column, miss her
* Joyce, how do you know when to make a Hyphen between two words?
* Peter, where do you get all your creativity
* Like Pattimair's column, thanks pattimari for your hard work
Congratulations Pattimari and Peter on your new book 'Can you hear me? Who is she?'
Thanks Vinita - 'a confident and happy spirit' was just what I needed to read to lighten my energy.
Glad to see you're back this year Joyce, hope you are feeling stronger and healthier with each day. I appreciate your writing and grammar tips.
Peter, I enjoyed your December article on Angkor Wat. A number of years ago I was fortunate to be able to visit many Wats just outside Siem Riep in Cambodia. My husband and I hired a car and driver rather than a bus tour, and started with lesser known Wats further out and completed the long fabulous day of exploring with Angkor Wat. Impressive, and as you said "the wonders are endless".